The competition has now closed at the Alhambra, if you entered the actual value of all the prizes was £1559.30.
The winner will be announced in store and on Dearne FM from 2.30pm on Thursday the 25th May.
What's it Worth prize list
|Barnsley FC||Away Football Shirt|
|CEX||Nintento 2DS with Pokemon Moon game|
|Daily News||large bunny teddy and a newly launched Aspire K2 ecig starter kit|
|Domo||Large hard shell It luggage suitcase in cream and brown|
|EE||Pay as you go - Mobiwire Pictor|
|Pay as you go - Alcatel 10.16|
|Iphone 6 screen protector and case|
|Pay as you go - Nokia 130|
|Game||Pikachu plush teddy|
|Hot Jacks||£25 Meal Voucher|
|Iceland||Dairy Box delux collection chocolates|
|Lee's Shoes||A pair of the latest fashion trend girls and ladies shoes and ladies cashmere scarf|
|Massarellas||Family meal voucher|
|Primark||Unicorn inspired gift bundle including dressing gown, slippers and a cushion also the most sort after 'Chip' purse|
|Regis||Cut and Blow dry service|
|Savers||P20 once a day factor 20 sun cream, Aapri facial scrub, Laura Ashley No.1 gift set and Persil bio capsules|
|T K Maxx||Gift Voucher|
|The Entertainer||2 x Avenger figures|
|The Perfume Shop||50 ml bottle of Hugo Boss Bottled Intense eau de toilette|
|Thomas Cook||£50 discount voucher for a new holiday|
|Urban Deli||Family meal voucher|
|Vodafone||Vodafone smart first 7 - pay as you go phone|
|Alhambra||49" LG 4K TV|
|Indi unleashed junior mountain bike 24" with helmet|
|Xbox One, fifa 17, Halo 5, Wireless controller, £5 gift card|
Alhambra Centre What’s it Worth? competition terms and conditions
1. This promotion is only open to residents of the UK, aged 18 or over.
2. Entry excludes employees of the Promoter and all those professionally associated with this promotion.
3. Competition ends Sunday 21st May at 2.00PM.
4. All entries will be examined and filtered to determine the closest guess to the actual retail price of the items displayed in the competition box.
5. Retail price is the price given by retailer’s at the time of purchase / donation.
6. A random draw will be made from all correct guesses made or the closest to the actual value on Monday 22nd May 2017. Winner will be contacted via the details provided.
7. All prizes cannot be exchanged for cash equivalent or any alternative and will not have any warranty guarantees.
8. Valid proof of identity will be required by the Promoter for checking prize winner eligibility.
9. Should any winner not be located/successfully contacted after reasonable efforts having been made by the Promoter then the Promoter has the right to revoke the prize and choose an alternative winner.
10. The Prizes are as shown on display and must be collected from the Alhambra Centre within a mutually agreed period from time of contact. Delivery is not an option.
11. The winner will be expected to have their photograph taken for press or promotion purposes.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The promotor has the right to revoke the prize and re draw if any of these terms are not met once the winner has been contacted.
14. The Promoter is: Alhambra Shopping Centre, Alhambra Centre Management, Cheapside, Barnsley, S70 1SB.
15. The name and county of the prize winner will be available on the website www.alhambracentre.co.uk
16. Entry into the draw will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions
17. Information concerning entrants collected by the Promoter in connection with this competition will be used for the administration of this competition and will be shared with third party suppliers for the purpose of providing the prize to any winner where necessary. By entering the competition entrants are giving consent that they’re information collected may be used to inform the entrants of products and services which may be of interest to them.
18. 08.05.17 - Due to competition abuse the promoter, with immediate effect, is limiting entries to a maximum of 2 entries per person per day.